Pacific VMware Licenses
- VMware Fusion 12.x Pro for Mac
- VMware Workstation 16.x Pro for Windows
Once you have an active account, you can login directly at https://itacademy.vmware.com/account?action=login to obtain licenses.
To first create your account, follow the following steps:
- Ask your instructor to send the current class roster to the SOECS Systems Administrator to be enrolled in the system
- Check your @u.pacific.edu email and watch for an email with the subject "Welcome! Please redeem your VMWare subscription!"
- Follow the link in the email, or go to https://itacademy.vmware.com/account?action=createaccount
- Create your account (name, email, password)
- Redeem your Software Subscription
- You should receive a confirmation that you have been enrolled
- Allow the "Application Course Merchant" access to the account you just created
- Select "My Courses"
- Select "Software Licensing"
- Select "Software License Catalog"
- Choose the product you want, and click the green "Request" button to request your free license key
- Check your email for the license key
- To download the VMware program, go back to the "Software Licensing" page. On the right-hand side look for "Direct Links for Software Download". Follow the link to the desired product, and on the product page, choose "Download Now".
- VMware Fusion 12 Pro (for Mac): https://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/fusion-evaluation.html
- VMware Workstation 16 Pro (for Windows): https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro/workstation-pro-evaluation.html
- After installing the program, register and activate it using the license key previously emailed to you. The license key will extend the 30 day trial to 365 days.